2018 / 2019 Expert4x EA
Forex Trading Challenge
In the last few years Expert4x has run some great trading competitions (see the results below). There have been some very nice cash and holiday prizes won by our trading clients. In the past the prizes ranged from overseas Bahamas Holidays, $5 000 and $ 3 000. This trading challenge will be different in that there are 14 trading competitions. One for every EA in our range and they can be used to achieve the best return on Equity over a 10 week period. The object is to encourage clients to trade our robots profitability and share success with other EA owners.
Why not accept the challenge and enter this FOREX EA TRADING CHALLENGE. You can enter and join the 14 competitions at any time and up to 3 accounts per EA. Entry is FREE and there are some interesting cash and product prizes to be won.
Forex competitions are great as they show what is possible when trading Forex. They are also good learning experiences when winners are prepared to share their strategies. They will help many traders come out of their shells and actually trade with aim of generating gains. Hopefully Watchers will become Players too.
This year we are offering $ 10 000 worth of cash prizes. Winners can exchange their cash your Expert4x products 3 times the cash prize value. That brings the potential prizes to $30 000.
The competition runs from 26th of November 2018 to 2nd of February 2019 (10 weeks) Please note that the closing date has been extended - previously it was the 26th of January.
So there are 3 prizes for every one of the 14 Expert Advisors in our Range and the prizes are reflected in the table on the right. Winners can convert Cash prizes into Expert4x products worth 3 time the cash prize value.
For more information about the Competition EAs click on the links supplied on the right
Below are the rules for the 2018 Expert4x EA Owners competition rules. These rules apply to all the 14 EA traded by EA owners in the competition run from 26 November 2018 to 2 February 2019:-
- You can use demo or live accounts the decision is yours. You can use any Broker account you wish.
- You need to own the EA in the EA specific competition you are entering. Trades need to be made by the EA but manual intervention is allowed.
- All accounts used in competitions should be unused accounts with a balance of exactly $10 000.
- To take part in the competition, you need to publish your trading account on FX Blue Live.
- The winners will be the traders with the biggest Return on initial investment of $10 000 (ROI).
- The competition runs from the 26th of November 2018 to the 2nd of February 2019 (9 weeks)
- You can join the competition at any time after the start but all accounts must have at least 2 weeks of trading.
- You can enter any one competition up to a maximum of 5 times
- Please note that you can only start trading once your competition registration has been confirmed. You are not allowed to start with any active trades or old trades. Please allow an hour after linking your account to FXBlue and to the competition before trading.
- Your FXBlue trading account link must be made available for auditing and verification at any time – you are not allowed to block access to your account using a pin or password
- There are 3 prizes in this competition. A single trader can only win 1 prize per EA competition entered.
- Winners may be required to give the competition organiser a read-only password for their trading account in order to verify the results. They will also be required to share their settings.
- Before you start trading you need to notify Mary McArthur or use this link COMPETITION to contact her with your competitor name and email address.
- Results must be positive to qualify for a prize.
- Please note that Cash Prizes will be paid via PayPal or Crypto – You need a PayPal account or a Crypto address.
- Metatrader 4 users must publish their results using the FX Blue Publisher EA or account sync. You cannot use MT4's built-in FTP publishing
Linking your account to the competition
There are 4 steps before you can start trading
- Link your empty $10 000 account to FXBlue and sync it ( https://www.fxblue.com/live/ ) . Use the Sync option to open the account
- Enter the competition by clicking on the competition link in the menu while logged in and click on the email sent to you
- Make sure your account appears in the competition list with “no data” soon after step 2.
- Only trade once the account goes from “no Data” to 0% gain.
You will be disqualified by FXBlue if you trade before your entry has 0.0% Growth status
Watch this video to see how you link your trading account to the trading competition. Please note this video is based on the previous competition but the linking process remains the same. Link to the competition below by clicking on the image.
Please note it is only when your account or name appears on the competition participant list and that it shows 0% growth that you are properly linked and ready to participate in the competition. Only then can you activate the EA and start trading
Why you should Enter
- Watchers never win
- You can't win a prize if you don't enter
- Nobody is going to know who you are (you trade under a pseudonym) so if your results are poor nobody will know
- You can enter as often as you like to increase your chances of success
- It is great practice for the real thing
- It teaches you to focus on making money
- Participation widens your horizons
- Participation will show you areas you need to work on
- Participation gets you out of your comfort zone
- It increases your trading skills
- You can participate at any age, sex or background
- It stretches you
- It is fun
- You can compete with and challenge your friends.
Even 80 year old traders can be competitive
Competitions allow you to think outside of the BOX
To Repeat the linking process
Step 1: Read all the information on this page
Step 2 : Open a demo account of $10 000 USD. You can open as many a you want depending on the number of EAs you will be competing in and the number of times you will be competing per EA
Step 3 : Open an FXBlue account for every account you will be using. During the opening process your trading account will automatically synced to the FXBlue account. To check that it is synced load the account link ( format - https://www.fxblue.com/users/youraccountref ) into your browser to make sure you can see the account balance.
Step 4: While in your FXBlue account which is synced to your trading account, click on Competitions in the menu. If you are adding your account before 26 November then select the pending button and find the EA competition you would like to enter and click on the heading.
Step 5: Clicking on the heading will take you to the competition. Click on Join and join the competition. Before joining make sure your EA is NOT active and trading. You account reference will be added to the list of participants but do not start trading until you see a 0% return for your trading account.
Step 6: Once you see an o% return on the participators list you can activate your EA and start trading.
You can use any Broker account. If however, you need a demo account to use for this Competition please use this link