Background and History
Before 2021 all Expert4x trading Robots were swing trading (periods of a few months) Robots. Expert4x recently had 2 trading competitions where the winners used our swing trading Robots to create day trading strategies with much faster settings and one directional approaches.
This created 2 Day trading versions of our best Swing trading Robots. The Make Money Day Trader and the Trend Trader was born. The trend trader uses a Grid system to enter trades and a Moving average to identify the trend. Both were beta tested for a few months in our paid forum with very valuable input being received and improvement suggestions.
The result is a trading Robot that can be used in 3 ways.
- It can be used for short term (up to a month) swing trading
- It can be used as a Day Trader trading specific strategies less than 24 hours. All trades can be closed at specific times during the day.
- The strategies can very effectively be used to pass the Proprietary Trading (FTMO) qualification tests to become a professional trader.
How the Trend Trader EA makes Money
- The Trend Trader uses Grid system to determine when trades are opened. A grid is merely price levels separated by a gap of a number of pips.
- A moving Average determines the direction of of the trend.
- In general the EA will only trade a selected number of hours during the day and the trader has the ability to close all open trades at predetermined profit or loss levels or at certain times.
- The trader can determine trading zones
(Please watch the video on the left to see the EA in action and view the discussion of settings below for more details)
A shown by the highlighted headings in the picture on the left the settings have been arranged in a logic order of trading decision making.
There is a detailed user manual providing detailed information about each setting
Please watch these videos for a review of the settings
- High level review
- Trading zone
- Account targets and stops
- Day trading targets and stops
- Time of day settings
- Key critical settings
3 Strategies for using the Trend Trader
The Set and Forget strategy
The Day Trading Strategy
The Proprietary Trading Strategy