We do not produce optimized settings for the Wave Liberator or Proprietary Trading settings. The defaults are sufficient for reasonable results. The defaults are for a $1000 account. Simply increase the lot sizing proportionally for bigger accounts and apply the adjustments detailed below.
To lower risk, drawdowns and income consider one or more of the following adjustments.
- Increase the time frame traded. From 15 min to 30 min or more for example.
- Increase the look back period from 50 to 60 or more for example.
- Increase the Price Gap from 25 to 30 or more for instance.
- Lower the lot sizing from 0.02 to 0.01 for instance if possible.
- Increase the take profit/hidden TP from 20 to say 25 or more for example.
- Lower the number of currencies traded from 10 to 9 or less for example.
- Increase the balance on your account. A $400 drawdown on a $1 000 is 40% whereas it would be 20% on a $2 000.
- Consider increasing or decreasing the Market/Basket closure targets
While trading these changes can be made at any time and will only impact future trades. This is however done when there are no or very few open trades. Ideally, it is best to demo trade for a week or 2 to make sure you are getting the results you expect and make any changes prior to trading live.
To increase risk, drawdowns and income and possible returns do the opposite of the above suggestions (Instead of increasing, decrease)
Those traders who would rather use their own optimization results are obviously free to do so.
For aggressive results use the 15-minute timeframe. Use the 30-minute time frame for balanced results and 60-minutes for conservative settings.